Wednesday 22 July 2009

Mad dog going for a walk with Markie or is Markie bieng taken for a walk

0
Markie, "You coming for a walk?"



"EH"""""""""""" I thought I took you for a walk Chloe?





You do Sometimes




"But I am Stronger than you"
""



"Well I must say you are lovely silky and special and sometimes very funny"





"Well Markie"


" I may be funny sometimes"





"Well I have two daddy's who are Loons"
"They are lovely, special and Loonatics too"
"I think they are lovely Loons"



"Out of the loony Daddies, you are looniest of the two."






THANK YOU MY DADDY'S I LOVE YOU BOTH


2 comments:

Lia said...

Hello My Lovely Boy's,
I do hope you are both well, please don't ask about my hols in Wales, it was horrid. Am glad to be home early.

I see Miss Chole is a girl after my own heart, in that she seems to walk her own path, dragging the men of her life behind her all the way. lol

Much love to you both and Miss Chole,
Lia xx

Dave and Mark said...

Hi there - yes we are well thanks. Pity about the wet weather ruining your hols - never mind there will be lots more! Somehow, got confused with your blog - thought you were in France??
Oh yes! Clo knows how to work us alright!
We lost all the music on playlist -suppose something to do with coyright and all that.. The it slowed the blog down - so removed it altogether. Still can't figure out how you get such a nice layour with variety but we seem to be stuck in one template??!!
Anyway fab to hear from you.
D & M & C xxx