Tuesday 14 July 2009

Churnet Valley Railway

The Churnet Valey Railway is in Staffordshire.

Some of the money has been donated by the record producer Pete Waterman.

Apparently he bought them an engine to preserve and also donates other things.

When we visited in Junw 2007 there was talk of the society extending the railway line to the theme park of "Alton Towers"

To see if this has been done I would ask you to click the link below to see if this has been acomplished or not.


















The Level Crossing at Churnet Valley





































If I can Recall This Is the american Locomotive they have




















http:/www.churnet-valley-railway.co.uk




2 comments:

Pedro said...

i lke your page man the is very nice listing do you like baseball i want you to chek my page you r tu like et is pedrobaseballReviews.blogspot.com

Lia said...

Hello my lovely boys and Miss Chole, hope you all well.
What is it about you two that everytime you are out and about you seem to have sunshine, in fact from now on I will call you my "sunshine boys". Please could you send me some of your magic formula, as I off on my hols for two weeks on Saturday and all it keeps doing is raining.

I though of you two last night while watching Harry Potter and was wondering if you two sunshine boys had ever been on the settle to carlise train. I have and it is amazing, am sure you would love it.

See you all when I get back take care.
much love,
Lia xx