Saturday 8 August 2009

Mandala

More than a pretty picture.. an integrated view of the world representing wholeness, our relation to the infinite, the world that extends both beyond and within our bodies and minds...a blue mandala- the sea, the sky united as in life in touch with nature and all its energies..



a circle of energy..as in nature's



gifts of the earth..



pure and simple..





colours to energise our chakras

and heal..

















Thanks to the universe and the Great Spirit










1 comment:

Lia said...

When I was little about 7 or 8,I spent the holidays one summer with my Uncle Charlie and Aunt Anne, Uncle was special to me as I didn't have a Dad and we went to the beach a lot as they lived near the sea(I don't remember where).
Anyway as I was playing with the shingle and I had a handful of it, my Uncle said to me "Do you know you have the World in your hand"
What he meant by that was that because rocks end up as sand and sand get blown around the World, I had parts of it in my hand.
It's like that when you hold a rock or a shell or gem stone, you hold the World in your hand, if only we could all just remember that.
Much love,
Lia xx